Employment opportunities with UBC Child Care Services
A successful candidate will be able:
- To work with the senior educator and other team members to plan and implement a quality responsive curriculum for a group of children, and
- To develop strong relationships, and communicate effectively, with children, parents and colleagues.
To be considered for the position you will:
- be able to apply contemporary early childhood practices in the development of an ethical ECCE philosophy and program within a team environment,
- commit to the ECEBC Code of Ethics,
- be engaged in exploring and implementing the goals of the BC Early Learning Framework,
- show documented evidence of ongoing professional commitment and development, and an attitude that supports ongoing learning and self reflection skills.